Hollywood is known for style, luxury, and glamor. Apart from the style and glamor on the red carpets, the homes of Hollywood celebrities are always a touch of style, glamor, and luxury.
What is Hollywood Regency Decor
Hollywood Regency decor is a timeless, enchanting mix of eras, styles, and designs mixed with luxury and glamor.
Hollywood Regency decor is everyday glamor infused with the requisite high-shine lacquered finishes, metallics, and precious fabrications mixed with Art-Deco and Mid Century Modern designs. Hollywood regency decor is modern, classy, uncluttered, stylish, and with a timeless appeal that speaks glamor.
Why you will love Hollywood Regency Decor
Hollywood regency decor is loved by everyone. It is what everyone desires for their homes. The reasons why you will love Hollywood regency decor include:
- The design style is great if you desire a classic furnishing in your home.
- The design style is great if you desire internal decor with a blend of vintage and modern furnishing.
- It brings out the classic outlook of your home while creating a vibrant and uncluttered look.
- The design style has a lot more freedom of expression. You can express yourself with the creative designs in your home. You can express yourself using different creative artwork designs and stylish throw pillows.
- Hollywood regency decor never goes out of style. They are loved by everyone.
- Hollywood regency décor is comfortable and with a sensual touch.
- Hollywood recency decor is uncluttered and allows enough spaces for fresh air and circulation.
- Hollywood regency decor is quite easy and cost-effective. You can bring the design style into your home without breaking the bank.
Hollywood Regency Decor Ideas
Here are some ideas to create a Hollywood regency decor:
- Make luxury and decorative styling your main focus. Your internal decor should be a blend of luxury and style.
- Pay attention to highlighting architectural elements and artistic designs that complement your room.
- Use a concise central color palette.
- Use high contrasts lights that illuminate your most cherished pieces.
- Create different mixes of artistic designs in your room, living room, and dining room.
- Pay attention to spacing to allow for free flow of air and ventilation.
- Your couch and tables should speak luxury and style.
Hollywood Regency Style Room by Room
To help you explore Hollywood Regency decor ideas in your home, we are exploring some great creative design styles in the living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, and the bathroom.
Hollywood Recency Decor for the Living Room
Your living room is a general room for guests and visitors. You need to give careful attention to your living room.
- Use bold accents and hues to bring in the spirit of Hollywood Regency style in your living room. Stick to two to three hues and one to two patterns to keep things harmonious and uncluttered.
- Use print and pattern limited to just one main accent wall so that eyes can focus on various elements throughout the room with ease without skipping a single Hollywood Regency decor detail.
- Build a mix that features decadent fabrications, metallic finishes and surfaces. A blend of design styles from Art Deco to Asian tinged, and keep the glamor quotient fun with playful add-ons that adds a sense of elegance.
- Think of luxury furnishing with a mix of classic styling. Ensure that the color of your wall perfectly blends with your furnishing.
- Give attention to spacing. Do not bring in too many chairs and tables. There should be enough space for ventilation and circulation.
Hollywood Recency Decor for your Bedroom
Your bedroom is your private space. It is a private relaxation area for you and your spouse. Hollywood is luxury and glamor, bring that luxury and glamor into your bedroom.
- Give attention to detail while putting into consideration your personal satisfaction. Your priorities should be comfort, luxury, glamor and style.
- Use beautiful fabrications, mirrored, lacquered, and reflective surfaces. Get seductive with moody, glamorous, and sophisticated bedding. Your bed should be well-dressed with the finest bed sheets and duvet. The pillows should be well-placed and arranged accordingly. You can place 4-6 pillows to give your bed a luxury and comfortable feel. Your bed should be placed in a central position to give the bedroom a definite shape.
- Your mirror, dresser, chair and table should be placed at strategic positions, a bit distant from the bed. Use colors that are not too flashy but have a blend of seductiveness and glamor.
- Add a few artistic paintings and portraits on the walls to compliment your room.
Hollywood Regency Decor for your Dining Room
- Hollywood Regency dining room speaks class and luxury. Stick with a luxurious glass dining table with classy comfortable dining chairs. Depending on the length of the table, you can place 2-3 chairs on both sides of the table with a chair on both edges.
- A structured all-glass table that lets the light shine in and illuminates it brings out the beauty and glamor in your dining room. Don’t forget to place some beautiful flower vase on top of the table to give it a more classy appearance.
- Place some beautiful artistic designs on the walls of your dining room to give your guests something beautiful and interesting to look at while eating.
Hollywood Recency Decor for your Bathroom
- Stick to the style’s glam drama with high-gloss finishes and dramatic metallics that won’t make your bathroom space feel clustered. Use timeless white marble surfaces and a pedestal sink and tub. Add a white and silver color scheme, mirrored surfaces, and crystal accents.
- Use glass toiletry bottles, hotel-quality towels, and linens in simple black and white. Add polished silver-toned vanity accessories that reflect light when illuminated.
- Use Hollywood Regency style rugs instead of regular rugs.
Hollywood Regency Decor for your Kitchen
You can as well bring Hollywood Regency style to your kitchen.
- Bring glamor and style into your kitchen by using a three-tone color palette, clean lines, and gold accents with Art-Deco inspired pendant lights.
- Keep things interesting and classy with new drawer pulls and knobs, crystal accents, and uncluttered countertops. Kitchen items should be properly kept and place in strategic positions. Illuminate your kitchen with bright lights.
- Give attention to spacing and ensure your kitchen is not clustered with irrelevant things.
Hollywood Regency Pillow Ideas
A beautiful set of coordinated pillows adds glamor and luxury to your bedroom. Pillows are known to increase comfort and support when we sleep or relax in the bed. Using beautiful and colorful pillows can also add luxury to your bedroom.
Here are some Hollywood Regency pillow ideas to give your bedroom a luxurious feel and appearance:
First think of your headboard
A headboard that is 2 feet high or more allows for a robust arrangement with multiple pillows propped up for maximum decorative effect.
If you have no headboard, then you may consider a more basic arrangement using stacked pillows.
Numbers of pillows
The size of your bed will determine the number of pillows that should be placed. The pillows shouldn’t be too many. Too many pillows occupy a large space on the bed; hence there won’t be enough space for you to sleep comfortably. 4-6 numbers of pillows are ideal for a king-size or queen-size bed.
Color scheme of your bed and pillows
Pay attention to the color, shape, and fabric of your pillows. The color of your pillows should match well with the color of your bed sheets. Your bedsheet should have a classy and unique appearance. It should have a touch of luxury. You can create your own unique look and luxury style to give your bed a glamorous look.